Trump’s Circle of Fraudulent Voters
While one-term President Donald Trump continues to push the “big lie” about the 2020 election being stolen, it’s Republican voters and people from his inner circle that really committed verified voter fraud.
We’ve put together a list of charges, convictions, and investigations that point to voter fraud from Trump, his inner circle, and his base.
- Bruce Bartman, 70, of Marple, Pennsylvania pleaded guilty two counts of perjury and one count of unlawful voting after using his dead mother’s ballot to vote for Trump twice.
- Republican Edward Snodgrass of Ohio, who is a Porter Township trustee, has admitted to forging his dead father’s signature on an absentee ballot and then voting again as himself.
- Barry Morphew of Colorado who is suspected in his wife’s death, has been charged with voting for Trump in her name.
- Donald “Kirk” Hartle of Nevada, is the CFO of a company that hosted a Trump rally and QAnon conference. He pleaded guilty to voting twice using his dead wife’s ballot. Hartle initially claimed someone else forged his wife’s signature and the Nevada GOP echoed those lies to back up Trump’s claims that the election was stolen. Ultimately, Hartle admitted to committing the fraud himself.
- Texas Lt. Governor had to pay $25,000 voter fraud bounty to a Democratic poll worker in Ohio who reported that Ralph Holloway Thurman, a Republican, voted and then attempted to vote a second time as his son.
- On January 5, 2022, a fourth resident of The Villages, Charles Franklin Barnes, arrested for allegedly casting multiple ballots.
- Registered Republican, Tracey Kay McKee, of Arizona voted with dead mother’s ballot.
Trump’s Inner Circle
- As far back as 2017, it was reported that Trump’s inner circle maintained voter registrations in multiple states. The New Republic reported that Trump’s “daughter Tiffany is registered to vote in New York and Pennsylvania. Steve Bannon, Trump’s senior counselor, is registered to vote in New York and Florida. Steven Mnuchin, Trump’s nominee to head the Treasury, is registered to vote in New York and California.”
- Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows and his wife, Debra Meadows used a trailer where they did not reside to register to the vote in North Carolina. On March 25, 2022 CBS News reported that “Mark Meadows’ wife appears to use invalid address on 2 North Carolina voter registration forms.” The forms signed by Meadows posted clear warnings that “fraudulently or falsely completing this form is a class 1 felony.”
- Colorado election official and “Stop the Steal” promoter Tina Peters was indicted as part of 2020 election probe for tampering with results.
Trump Under Investigation
- Trump, himself, is under investigation in Georgia for attempted election tampering based on his effort to intimidate election authorities to “find” additional votes.
- Georgia Has a Very Strong Case Against Trump – The Atlantic
- Fulton DA details next stage of Trump probe – The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- A special grand jury has been granted in Fulton County’s Trump investigation – NPR
The Big Liars are on the Ballot in 2022
From people that participated in the January 6th riot, to those that buy into the false narratives about the 2020 elections being stolen by Democrats, these conspiracy theorists and Trump loyalists are running for positions that can influence elections.
What you can do:
- Find out who controls your elections from the local level to the state at https://www.usa.gov/election-office.
- See what seats are open by checking with your local elections office.
- Run for open seats.
- Vote against anti-democratic candidates.
- Volunteer to be a poll watcher on election day.
- Volunteer to be an election observer.
Updated on Mar 24, 2022
Facts work the best when shared with friends. ..
FactPAC is dedicated to supporting a robust and fair Democracy by getting the facts to voters. FactPAC is an unconnected political action committee that has no affiliation with any other organizations or campaigns. We are donor-supported and volunteer-run.